Thank you for choosing the Student Massage Clinic at Arbor College-School of Massage. To best serve our guests and the community, communication is essential. We want to take this opportunity to communicate the policies of our clinic. Please take your time to review the policies of our student clinic. We appreciate your business and look forward to making your life better through massage.
- All student massage sessions are offered at a discounted rate of $30.00. We expect each guest to fill out a brief student evaluation at the end of each session.
- All student massage sessions are 50-minutes long and begin on the hour. If you are late, time will be deducted from your sessions. Guests that are more than 20 minutes late will not be seen. Student massage sessions are available by appointment only. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your massage appointment.
- You may only schedule one appointment per person per day.
- All appointments must be paid for before the massage. We accept cash, checks, major credit cards, and gift certificates issued by the Bolden Group, Inc.
- Guests of the student clinic may not be under the influence of any chemical substance (alcohol or illicit drugs) not prescribed by a physician. If you are on prescription pain management medications, please notify your student massage therapist.
- Students Massage Therapists are not allowed to perform prenatal massage as it requires advanced skills and training, which isn’t included as part of our entry-level program.
- Students Massage Therapists may not use lubricants (lotions, oils, or gels) brought in by Guests.
- Students are not allowed to use essential oil or CBD oil products.
- The student massage therapist does not diagnose illness, disease, physical or mental disorder, and does not prescribe pharmaceutical treatment or do spinal manipulations.
- Massage in our clinic is not a substitute for medical care by a healthcare provider.
- Student massage therapists are only allowed to perform modalities and techniques in which they have been trained.
- A student clinic coordinator will enter the room for a few minutes to observe the session as part of the learning process.
- Guests in the student clinic must be at least 16-years old, and a parent must remain on-site and in the building for the duration of their massage session.
- As a guest of Arbor Student Clinic, I understand that I must maintain an active telephone number and e-mail account with the clinic at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for violating any of the policies in our terms of service or for any other reason deemed appropriate by management.
- If you have questions, please call the school at (865) 450-3330 or email Jeryd Greer, Student Clinic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our student massage clinic is a teaching environment. A student massage therapist may be absent from time to time, causing your session to be canceled. The school does not guarantee you an appointment.